2.24.2010

IT'S A mess.

i love life.
My room is a disaster.
(not really, but there are things on the floor that i need to pick up
and it has been bothering me forever. Why don't i just go pick it up? Who knows.)
i cannot fall asleep at night anymore, which leads me to writing a post because
laying in bed trying to keep my eyes closed, does no good.
Instead of writing a post i SHOULD be doing my math homework that is way too hard for me, but not for anyone else. Or my world civ. paper, physiology papers, or even reading for english.
But i just cant bring myself to doing it.
My car is a mess. That bothers me.
I was supposed to do laundry today, but i was too busy...
doing what? I don't even know! Where did my day go?
It's Thursday tomorrow and i haven't gotten anything great done week.
So here i am, writing run on sentences because i am too tired to even think.
So... tomorrow i will get everything that has been bothering me finished. i think.
----
I lied. I did have a couple great things happen this week, but one of my favorites
was probably when i went and talked to my 7 year old sister in her bed.
I just got home from a basketball game a couple hours and go and Isaac and Anna
weren't going to bed well for my mom. Atleast from what i could tell.
Anna kept getting out of bed, and for some reason i thought i could be a little stern with her and
tell her to go get back in bed. Of course right after i felt bad. So i went in and laid with her in bed.
We talked about:
school
sleeping
her baptism thats coming up
friends
how fun it is to be little
homework
praying
And probably a bunch of other things that i can't remember at the moment.
I LOVE HER!
She can be quite difficult sometimes, but she is so sweet.
OK. i'm done writing things that make no sense.
GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment