6.25.2010

you are pretty cooool.

yep. isaac. i'm writing ALL about you because this week you were gone all day
everyday and i had no one
-punching me
-spying on me in my room
-scaring me to death
-making annoying noises just to bug me
-making fun of me
-asking me for a snowie
-whistling at 6 in the morning
etc.
and guess what?
I actually missed it!
As much as those things irritate me or make me feel as if im going to die if i hear it one more time.
i love you!
you're thee cooolest little brother.
thanks for all the bruises, lack of sleep, and me screaming till my throat hurts.
BACKSTREETS BACK alright!
Can i just say. This concert pretty much made my life.
best dance moves.
perfect songs to belt.
sweet outfits.
and of course. nick carter and brian littrell.
ANYWAY.
never did i think that a job would keep me up till four in the morning.
never did i think that i would dream about my job because i've been stressing about it.
NEVER did i think that i would have a full week of not getting ready because i had so much to do.
showers at 2 in the morning?
no bueno.
SURF & SLURP
NOW OPEN!!
100E. Center Street.
be there or be square. or oval. or rectangle.
you choose.
have a nice night!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH MADELEINE! I am so excited for you that it is open. way to go woman! I am sure you have been working longer and harder then you ever thought you would this summer! I will need to go visit your newly opened surff and slurp!

    ReplyDelete