11.28.2010

thanksgiving?

i miss you food,
come back to me.
buttermilk pie,
mmm. i could probably live off of you.
actually i really couldn't.
but you're still reallllly good.
I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving!
***
some important things that have happened or are going to happen:
. i got my first 4.0 EVER! it was kind of a big deal.
OK. well thats about it with the important stuff.
so basically, i have been sewing like a mad woman.
you see, i'm making everyone in my family a christmas present.
me, being me, didn't think it would take that long.
i dont know what i was thinking.
this week i am going to be sewing like a mad mad MADDD woman.
(i can't wait, and i'm being serious.)
- - -
I am trying to get my personal progress done before christmas,
and one of the requirements is finish the book of mormon.
and i'm only in Alma.
i need to go read.
SWEET DREAMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment