2.26.2011

Saturday night

Me, isaac, and anna went bowling last night!
it was a blast, until isaac killed me.
BOO. oh well, i got over it pretty quick.
i think i should steal those shoes.
aren't they beauts?
Anna did so good, she had a few frustrating moments,
she was always SO close to a strike.
isaac the champion
anna. SHE MAKES ME LAUGH.
After bowling we watched despicable me.
i lovvvve it.
they definitely keep me busy. FUN night.
----

I cannot believe i didn't post about his birthday!
it was 10 days ago.
he's 11.
old man.
i love him to bits and pieces.
even when he beats me up.
HAPPPPY LATE BIRTHDAY ICE.aac.

1 comment:

  1. THis is so cute! what a fun way to spend your night. I want to be a big sister :(.
    P.s. It has always been a secret desire of mine to steal bowling shoes. It would be a thrill to jut walk out with them on! and I want some sooooooooooo bad hahaha.

    ReplyDelete