3.12.2011

NO. and no...

i think these pictures pretty much say it all.
no, to this school. and no to studying fashion.
surprise?
it was to me.
praying sure does do A LOT.
anyone want to tell me what i should study now?
i made these DELISH oreo cookies for Elder Payton.
1 box of devils food cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 c. shortening
MIX
roll into equal shaped balls.
bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
FROSTING
8 oz of cream cheese
1 c. powder sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
MIX
frost cookies, and slab two together.
= heaven.

- - -
I babysat Breanna's kids tonight.
Stella was singing, single ladies and dancing like there was no tomorrow.
I LOVE HER. she is a hooooot.
happyhappysaturday.

1 comment:

  1. hey. you need to call me. i went to that school and i want to talk to you about it. get in touch with me. gabrielle has my number!

    ReplyDelete