4.20.2011

lizard.

Yesterday morning.
i woke up to get ready for school,
& was planning on going to all of my classes.
...
I was about to get in my shower
when i looked down and i see this
little guy.
It startled me.
but i rolled my eyes assuming
Isaac was trying to scare me with a fake lizard.
I turned on the water.
and soon enough that little guy
started moving.
i about died.
(his head is hiding right now)
and of course it was early in the morning.
no one was awake to save me.
so i decided to crawl back into bed and go to sleep.
no need to go to 1st period right?
and thats when everything started to click.
the night before, EVERYONE kept asking me if i was going to shower.
they asked me so many times i thought i smelled,
but i just couldn't smell it.
BUT NO.
guess who's lovely idea this was?
GABRIELLES.
when you read this.
be scared.
HA.
i willllll get you back!

No comments:

Post a Comment