5.18.2011

HI.

stephanie is the only one that will appreciate my title.
ANYWAY. after many long long lonnnnnng flights...
i got there.
HAWAII.
after armani warming up to me a bit
we played a game of hide and seek.
isn't he a genius?
The first day it was cloudy and rainy.
me and armani ran outside.
we were soaked.
sno cones.
they were yummy and GINORMOUS.
pineapple field.
yes that is probably a million pineapples.
aren't the greens so pretty?
i could stare outside all day and never get bored.
creepy sucker/pig/nasty fish.
they went crazy when we fed them food.
chucks in stephanies back yard.
enzo. he is hilarious and such a handsome little guy.
ah i miss him so much.
the temple grounds!
it looks fake its so beautiful.
a seal.
it looks dead,
but really its just resting.
i don't know how he got back into the water.
it looks like he is stuck there for good.
beautiful eyes.
my hair.
it was a curly mess there.
me and my fish/chuck feeding pal.
the frog hunting night.
more pictures coming...
so, the dress i am wearing above.
i came out of the room wearing it
and armani goes, "hey is that your grandma dress?"
i laughed so hard.
he is funny.
yummiest cookies i have ever had.
stephanies cooking killed me.
i ate atleast one of these everyday.
sometimes two... oops.
stephanie. was wonderful!
i miss her a lot too.
she has an amazing tree climbing skill that i didn't know of.
i dont think she really knew about it until then either.
this place was gorgeous!
me and stephanie.
i babysat. and we had a blast.
ono-yo was divine.
stephanie and i went into town.
he pulled me right on up to take a picture.
usually you have to pay them...
but he was nice.
then he pulled stephanie.
surfing at dukes.
with my lei that i tried to bring home
because i thought it would stay smelling good forever.
the next day it smelt funny...
i was so sad.
hulu pie.
i think that is what its called.
we downed it.
along with a pina colada, salad, soup, and fish tacos.
continued frog hunting.
i was so nervous.
they were everywhere!
me and armani had some sweet gloves on
and we chased them all over.
armani caught one!
this little girls name is carmen.
she called me auntie madeleine.
it made me laugh.
everyone there is an uncle or auntie.
I CAUGHT ONE.
i was so scared to pick it up.
it tried to get away, but i guess i was just a little faster.
turtle bay beach.
i had a pina colada on the beach here.
i thought i was in heaven.
lizard hunting.
bored. no lizards to be found.
i love him.
so we went snail hunting.
definitely found some.
ENZO.
he is the cutest thing ever.
i think he liked me because i
would always sneak him candy right after his nap.
SOORRRRY STEPHANIE.
BYE BYE HAWAII.
i'll be back very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment