6.19.2011

lets play a game

this week has been crazy.
if i told you what i did,
it would sound complete opposite.
so i guess i'll just leave it at that.
today we had an adventure.
i'll post pictures later.
weeks are flying by...
time is going almost too fast.
-
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO MY DADDIO
he is wonderful, and i am grateful he is MY dad.
--
game: guess what thing i am thinking of.
- some call me john.
- in the UK, i am a water closet.
- south of the equator, my swirl goes the other way.
- although i am not a god, i am sometimes prayed to.
- i can be very primitive or quite elegant.
- when you are done with me, you'll need to get a handle on me.
- you may need to cross your legs when i'm not around.
- i am permanent or portable.
- children generally learn about me when they are 2 years old.
- sometimes my seats are padded.
- my name is derived from french.
- i can be a goldfish graveyard.
- i now come in low flow models.
- i have my own special paper.
-some pets use me as a water bowl.
- my porcelain isn't used for false teeth.
- you can always find me in a restaurant.
- i dont need a fever to be flushed.

1 comment: