7.07.2011

dont forget.

i love when i meet people and they just want to talk & talk & talk.
shopping here is so great.
i love who i live with. we have a lot of fun.
a cockroach jumped out at me the other night and i almost had a heart attack.
there are lizards everywhere. and little spiders.
time is going by too fast here.
i haven't fallen off my bed again. yet.
the fourth of july was great.
my hair is falling out.
night time is wonderful here. perfect weather.
i missed my mamas birthday.
i am playing a words with friends game with some lady i met here.
paris and dash love to sneak in my room in the morning and secretly try to wake me up.
gabrielle just sent me a package for my birthday and i had to open it. love it all.
and.
i decided i really love to facetime.
adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment