9.19.2011

downward.

today i had yoga.
we turn the lights down low. & turn the heat up high. & killed our bodies. at least i killed mine.
we listened to the pride and prejudice soundtrack.
im in love.
anyway.
im in the middle of nicole and this random guy.
now this guy...
he seems really nice. but i have never. EVER heard him make a peep.
so, as i was in downward dog.
i don't really know what happened.
but i made a noise.
i think i choked on my own spit?
it was definitely a snort of some kind.
and pretty loud.
he started laughing at me.
then i started laughing. really hard.
it was badnewsbears.
i think i have a problem.
at the end of class, she makes us lay in corpse pose for like 5 minutes.
i loved it. but now, i seriously cannot lay there for that long without getting fidgety.
(don't tell anyone i had my phone with me during class. thats a big "no no.")
- - -
PS. i am leaving out of the country in 5 1/2 months.
and i am very excited.

2 comments:

  1. oh madeleine! you make me laugh!! i love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going out of the Country too?! take me with you!

    ReplyDelete