12.27.2009

can i blog...?

I am officially a new blogger. I may or may not of been forced into it. What i do know is that i was forced into writing my first post. SO. HERE IT IS.
How was my lovely christmas? fantastic, wonderful, and beautiful. End result: Got EVERYTHING i could possibly want. Yes, i got a mannequin to sew all of the pretty designs i have stuck in my head constantly. My other favorite present that my mama gave me was.... my iphone is going to be FIXED! My backlight broke and for the past 1,2,3,4,5,6 months i've had to use a flashlight to look at my phone. Wasn't too bad at first, after the 3rd month i thought i was going to die.
Anyways. Yesterday i got to town on my designs and made a fancy dress. soo excITED! I will post a picture as soon as i am finished. welll ladies and gents. have a nice sunday. see you lata.

No comments:

Post a Comment