12.28.2009

im just gonna say, i love this.


La da da da da. drum roll please.
yes. i finished my dress!
Did i have to have a model shoot in my beautiful dress?
yes.
Although, it took me a while to get used to it. And love it.
But now it is official. I LOVE IT!













so... i decided i dont love being in front of the camera.
i just tend to do cheesy, ugly faces.
but... the next picture. TOTALLY out of my comfort zone.
once again, i was forced.















hello. out of my comfort zone picture.














i love the bow. might be my favorite part
of the dress.











first. i would like to thank NICOLE WAIT.
you are just a peach for modeling for me.
i wish i made the cardigan too. but i guess the only thing i had
in me was to paint all of these RAVISHING designs.



















magnifique.

































































yellow nail polish neckline. i promise i wont EVER
do that again.













this shirt was my first, real shirt. if that makes sense?
it does in my head atleast.




































i wish i kept this one for myself.
you're welcome gabrielle.













please just admire this daisy as much as i do.
it took ages to finish.
i did it all by myself, thank you very much.
no stencils, cutouts, or picture to use.
just a good old nail polish brush that i broke off.










Z END. more to come.

1 comment:

  1. miss madeleine...some sister i am, i had no idea how much you are like me!!! :) except for i don't do anything about all my ideas i constantly have in my head. WAY TO GO!!! i like the photo shoot you pretty little thing!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete