1.21.2010

21 reasons why i miss you...


S
UMMMER.
1. i love not having school.
2. just being able to wake up whenever you want and just not having
to do really anything, at all.
3. i know this might be a surprise, but i actually miss
working. surfn'slurp anyone?
4. the smell. every season has a smell.
summer's is probably the best.
especially after the lawn has been mowed or
right after a thunderstorm.
5. swimming suits. even though they aren't always exactly
flattering... they're comfortable and i could live in one.
6. painting my nails BRIGHT colors.
7. late night soda runs.
8. driving with the windows down and music blasting.
9. walks.
10. i miss the ocean. even getting knocked down by a wave
and breathing in loads of water.
11. my summer dresses. i could live in those also.
12. going wakeboarding. and getting that nervous feeling
after letting go of the rope, you feel like someone is
going to grab your leg.
13. flowers.
14. bbq's.
15. night swimming. toothpicks.
16. family gatherings. those are the best.
17. my birthday.
18. tons and tons of pictures. for some reason its
summer that gets the most of those.
19. fireworks.
20. i get to play tennis all i want.
21. its warm. and i just pretty much love you.

1 comment:

  1. Can I please tell you how excited I am that you have a blog and that I LOVE YOUR DRESS!!! You are brave to even post it on your blog. Kells always begs me to post the things I make at school on my blog but I am to scared to! But I am excited I found your lovely blog and I would like to welcome you to the blog world :) Hope all is well! Good luck with your designs keep posting them because I love seeing them!

    ReplyDelete