9.26.2012

people.

you are nice.
everyday at least one person,
 weirdly makes my heart feel as if its overflowing with happiness.
even if its just a simple hello.
so thank you for being just nice.
it really does make quite a large difference in my day.

-speaking of nice people-
there is this woman.
you know when you meet someone, whether its a new friend, or future hunny, or just an acquaintance.
and they were placed in your life for a very known, & good reason?
today i was thinking.
&
 my mama, was placed in my life for a very good reason.
she's my best friend.
& i feel so blessed that i have her.

as we all know (and I'm not wining, i promise) i've been sick for over a month now.
this amazing lady, without fail
-makes sure I'm taking my medicine (even sets it out for me, because sometimes i get confused).
-holds me when i feel like I'm about to have a full blown panic attack and the tears won't stop.
-gives me positive advice everyday.
-stands up for me when people make fun of me or give me a hard time.
-scratches my itchy back (because its hard for me to reach) for endless amounts of time.
-is constantly trying to make me smile or laugh.
 -comforts me, so much.
& is just an amazing mama.

i am convinced she's my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment