9.29.2012

it took a turn this past week.

for the worse.
its more red, inflamed, and itchier than ever.
the dots are now turning into patches.
but, i continue finding myself more and more grateful for this.
this trial, has weirdly changed my life forever.
in the past month and a half, i have never been so vulnerable.
in the times (which is most of the time) i think i am going to literally explode,
i find myself leaning and reaching out to my savior more then ever.
i have found my saviors hand in my life in the past month,
more then i have in my entire life.
not that he wasn't there before this illness hit me.
but during this time of need
i have never felt so much comfort or love.
i continue to find so many blessings along the way.
i am learning so much about myself.
i feel blessed.
my faith is growing immensely.
i feel overwhelmed with the spirit and the love of my heavenly father.
& even though each day is a struggle and i don't feel 100 %.
i am currently very grateful for my life.

1 comment: