12.12.2010

let it snow.

Once upon a time it snowed lots.
sledding was a must.
i flew.
karson flew.
isaac did too.
AND so did anna bird.
i forgot how fun it was to sled.
truthfully i didn't realllly want to go.
but running up that hill a million times
just for quick ride down, was definitely worth it.
side note: wear 5 layers of clothing if you ever go again.
i almost froze to death.
......
...
.
after thinking, praying probably lots, and once again,
thinking MORE than my brain can handle...
my dream school (fidm) isn't the place im supposed to go when i graduate.
as much as i was upset about not being able to go to san fran,
i couldn't help but be so happy that i get to stay here with my family!
salt lake community college...
fashion design program.
cant wait.

1 comment:

  1. Madeleine, I love love love the fact that you prayed about where to go to school and actually listened to the answer. I had so many friends make fun of me for praying about something "so basic as school" but I knew my decisions would change the rest of my life no matter how badly I wanted to go elsewhere. I'm seriously so proud of you :) I hope all is well and I'm glad I found your darling blog.

    ReplyDelete