12.05.2010

never thought i would folks. but i couldn't resist.

yes i did. i colored my hair.
i went from my lightish brown/blonde streak
that i probably had for way too long. to...
dark brown!
first time coloring my whole head.
i was super nervous.
you know how sometimes you get when you're about to talk
in front of a huge crowd or give a presentation that is probably going
to be worth your whole grade and your stomach feels really really nervous/sick?
-thats how i felt.
but it was time for a change,
and i love it!
anyway.
as we ALL know. or atleast we should all know.
yesterday was gabrielle's birthday.
(her opening my present)
i made her a dress, and she loved it!
i lost the picture of her holding the dress up and her face, well it was priceless.
oh well. this will have to do.
i'll have to take some pictures of her wearing it.
but i think you can get an idea of what it looks like.
ok maybe not THAT good of an idea.
but i think all that matters is she loves it.
i love it, and i will probably be stealing it from her soon.
woo.
happppy sunday!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your hair! You look so awesome! And... I don't think I could make a whole dress, but you can be proud of me, I added on some satin fabric to a dress of Chloe's to make it longer...cool huh? So proud of myself! Ha ha! Gabrielle is one lucky sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR CUTE MAMA! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look worked in these pictures of me opening presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really gabrielle not madeleine.

    ReplyDelete