12.26.2010

merry christmas!

making all my christmas presents?
i kinda succeeded and kinda didn't.
i only made them for my siblings at home
& my nieces and nephews.
tooook ages and was so stressful.
...
BOW TIES
TIES
SKIRTS GALORE
plus a dress, and boxers. it doesn't look like much
but on top of doing that i also have school, &
what it seems like, A MILLION other things to do!
- - -
.christmas.eve.
anna was the star
wisemen
me and my lovely mama
breanna. such a cute rabbit/donkey.
PICTURE TIME!
santa loves me
nigh nigh
FAVORITE picture of the night.
savannah was looking out the window for santa.
laugh please.
especially since she's in those tight jammies.
shoulder ride
k so there was a picture of me on gabrielle's
shoulders, i dont know where it went.
anyway, it was a great picture until
i almost broke her back!
she was in just a tad of pain the rest of the night...
* * * *
savannahs bum.
green eyeballs
three muskateers
8am. dont ask me why my hair was
so flippy.
CAMERA!
sweet cleats - her design
i love them.
bow and arrow.
if i'm not alive next week you'll know why.
new ipod touch
gabriella got cute boots.
i dont know why there isn't a picture.
# # #
beautiful gracie
dad playing pacman ALL morning.
best of friends
happpppy.
i love christmas!
i am so blessed and so grateful.
muah. xo.

2 comments:

  1. Madeleine, holy wow! You are so talented and an incredibly hard worker! Your creations are amazing and yes, I can believe they took a long time! Way to go, your sisters are soooo lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look like much? Are you kidding? You made a TON of things. I'm so impressed you got all that done. I'm in love with the bow ties! They're awesome.

    ReplyDelete