8.08.2011

5 reasons: why to love...

FOOD.
1.2.3.4.&5. its soooo good.
i think im turning into a cooking maniac.
zucchini and ricotta pizza.
this is my sisters recipe.
and i am not going to lie,
it is pretty divine.
breannasrecipebox.blogspot.com
i made some cinnamon rolls.
if there is one thing that i love about these
it has to be rolling these baby's.
annnnd. the smell of the dough.
so i guess thats 2 things i love about them.
i love how you have to carefully tuck each roll.
and then they turn into beautiful swirls.
i sound crazy,
but go try it, and then read this again.
oh and the frosting?
makes my mouth water.
i had chipotle for lunch again today.
im going to miss this place.
and all of its good food.
torchys.mightyfine.rudys.freebirds.chipotle.
come to provo.
right next to my house.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about chipolte. That's all i ate in New york...all I would eat in Bountiful. Still find myself driving that way for a nice fat juicy burrito. Thank goodness I discovered one in Draper-ish area next to Nordstrom Rack so that's convenient :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm madeleine you just wait for mountain west burrito... change your life.

    ReplyDelete