8.22.2011

Good.

If you know me. You know what the deal is between my bed and I. When I left to Texas, im not going to lie. I had a hard time parting with it. BUT. The night I got home, getting into my bed was the last thing I had on my mind -when usually it's the first thing.
Well let me tell you. The second I crawled into my bed and under my blankets. I may sound crazy. Buttttt me and IT. Are definitely attached.
...
We went boating Saturday.
These boys are studs.


She is beautiful. Savannah is too. I just dont have a picture. AND Gabrielle is also. But she wasn't there, so I can't document.





When I was gone my dad would always send me little pictures of savannah and Isaac wakeboarding. I knew they were getting pretty good. But I didn't know they were almost pro. My goodness. They can both clear the wake like it was the easiest in the world.
I lovvvve being home.

1 comment: