8.18.2011

Just a few.

Oh my goodness. I can't sleep.
It's 8. I didn't go to bed till late. So I definitely feel tired.
But I'm so excited I can barely contain myself.
Gabrielle and my mama picked me up from the airport last night.
Yes. I lied about when I'm coming home. BUT only because I wanted to surprise savannah, Isaac, & Anna.
I'm laying in my bed and I can hear them talking.
Seriously. Savannah, WAKE UP.
So I can squeeze you.
oh ps. it is cold here.
. . . . . .
Coco. Ooh she is too cute.


I went and got BJS by myself.
HA. Take out is pretty great.
I downed it all.


This doesn't look too bad...
But when it was 330 yesterday and I was leaving to the airport at 4. It was kind of a problem.
Plus. Not everything fit into my suitcase. I think I've got that rolling technique down pretty well.


It was a long day. Can you tell?



No comments:

Post a Comment